The user and logon session that performed the action. This will always be the system account.
- Security ID: The SID of the account.
- Account Name: The account logon name.
- Account Domain: The domain or - in the case of local accounts - computer name.
- Logon ID is a semi-unique (unique between reboots) number that identifies the logon session. Logon ID allows you to correlate backwards to the logon event (4624) as well as with other events logged during the same logon session.
Account That Was Locked Out:
- Security ID: SID of the account
- Account Name: name of the account
- Account Domain: domain of the account
- Caller Computer Name: Is this the computer where the logon attempts were occuring? If you have information to share start a discussion!