The user and logon session that performed the action.
- Security ID: The SID of the account.
- Account Name: The account logon name.
- Account Domain: The domain or - in the case of local accounts - computer name.
- Logon ID is a semi-unique (unique between reboots) number that identifies the logon session. Logon ID allows you to correlate backwards to the logon event (4624) as well as with other events logged during the same logon session.
- Security ID: The SID of the group's member
- Account Name: The distinguished name of the group's member
- Security ID: The SID of the affected group
- Group Name: Name of affected group
- Group Domain: Domain of affected group
Keep me up-to-date on the Windows Security Log.
*We will NOT share this