It now more important than ever to control and monitor what software is executing on your network. Without a thorough audit trail of program execution you face increased risks from malware, malicious users and admins, software licensing and it becomes very difficult to investigate incidents of malware infestation, intrusions by hackers and user misbehavior.
In this real training webinar I will show you how to use the Windows security log to trace program execution on servers and workstations. You will learn What programs did this user execute?
- What programs did this user execute?
- How long did the program run?
- Detect new programs run for the first time
- What are all the unique programs executed on this server over a period of time?
- How to foot-print program execution
- How to recognize new malware