Rosetta Audit Logging Kits
Implement Best Practice, Compliant Log Management and Monitoring with Your Existing
Log Management/SEM Solution
- What is the Gap between Compliance Requirements and Log Management Software?
- What is Rosetta and How Does it Fill the Gap?
- Demonstration/Tour of Rosetta
- Licensing Information
- The Future of Rosetta
Click here to watch
The Windows Security Log is a morass of cryptic security events - some noise, some
highly valuable indicators of security activity. The same goes for other audit logs
such as for SQL Server and SharePoint.
Your auditors demand that you not only review these logs on a daily basis but monitor
for suspicious events and respond in real time.
So you purchase and implement a log management solution. Now you can collect security
logs, securely archive them, produce daily reports and configure real time alerts.
- Which events do you report on?
- Which do you alert on?
- What is the significance of these events and how do you respond to them?
- How do you demonstrate compliance with specific requirements of PCI, SOX, HIPAA,
GLBA, FISMA and other regulatory requirements?
Log Management ISVs are very good at developing log management software but most
will admit they are not subject matter experts in compliance, intrusion detection,
and forensic information security.
Many log management solutions claim to facilitate compliance with these regulations
but such claims are often more form than function. Rosetta Audit Logging Kits provide
what we refer to as deep mapping in which for each report and alert we identify
the specific controls which that report or alert facilitates and a detailed rationale
for the mapping.
- Best practice guidance on which events to alert and report on
- Report designs you can implement in your existing log management solution
- Alert specifications that include event criteria, alert text and suggested recipients
- Deep mappings to specific compliance requirements
- Recommended courses of action to each alert and report
- Filter specifications so you can get rid of the noise
- Help from
the authority in Windows security logging
You need the Rosetta Audit Logging Kit